THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE FROZEN!
Relieve the itching, burning and stinging from your pet's eyes with Vetericyn Ophthalmic Gel. Specially formulated for irritated eyes, it removes the inflammation and infection from your pet's eyes, killing bacteria, viruses and fungi. Vetericyn uses a patented oxychlorine compound that is similar to the animal's immune system, with the same pH as tear fluid, so it's non-stinging and safe to use in and around the eye. Non-toxic and biocompatible, the easy-to-apply gel has no steroids, antibiotics or alcohol, so it's safe if licked or ingested.
Directions for Use: Before application remove any excess matter from eye. Squeeze approximately ½ inch of Vetericyn Ophthalmic Gel onto the lower lid of the affected eye two to four times daily. Avoid contamination of the tip of the applicator when applying the gel.