For serious cold-weather adventurers, the 320-lumen Black Diamond Icon-Polar Headlamp is engineered with a focus on preserving battery life even in frigid temperatures. A detachable battery housing allows for easy removal and stowage for increased battery life retention while decreasing the amount of weight on your head. A red night-vision mode easily protects your night vision, while dimming, strobe and lock modes add lighting options for all conditions. Waterproof up to 1 m, the Icon-Polar is truly an all-weather light.
• One QuadPower LED spotlight, two SinglePower white LEDs and two SinglePower red LEDs emit 320 lumens (max. setting)
• Detached battery housing holds four AA batteries to reduce headband weight and conserve power in bitter cold.
• Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lock move
• Three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for three seconds after switching on headlamp
• Protected against water immersion down to 1 m (3.3ft) for 30 minutes (IPX 7)
Lumens : 320
Weight With Batteries : 300 g (10.6 oz)
Max Distances :
[QuadPower LED]100 m (328 ft)
[2 SinglePower LEDs] 10 m (33 ft)
Max Burn Time :
[QuadPower LED] 75 H
[2 SinglePower LEDs] 250 H
IPX Rating : 7
LED Type : 1 QuadPower, 2 SinglePower
Batteries : 4 AA (included)
Cold Spot offers a "quantity discount" on selected items for additional savings!